Wearing: Kate Spade Dress and Kate Spade Hayes Street Mini Isobel
As a child, I’m sure you have dolled up in front of the mirror with your mother’s makeup, or tried strutting around in her high heels, just so you could look like her! I’m certainly guilty of that, but who would blame us for trying to be elegant and classy just like our mothers? With Mothers’ Day just around the bend, what a better time to show her your appreciation with some lovely gifts from Kate Spade?
Here are some gift ideas:
1. Madison Daisy Lane Sam in Blazer Blue – Carry blooms around all day, every day with this napa leather satchel. Subtle, girly, and full of flower power!
2. Sailor’s Knot Statement Earrings – Made of gold-plated metal, these playful nautical-themed hoops are chic and good for the weekend.
3. Wayne Heels – Just look at that intricate floral embroidery and ruffle detail! You’ll never run out of ideas on matching your clothes with these pair of linen heels.
And to tease you a little, these are some upcoming Kate Spade drops that will arrive in stores in the upcoming months!
4. White Rock Road Original bag in Primrose – This glamorous ring handle handbag is a fun way to brighten up every occasion.
5. Chain Reaction Link Drop Earrings in Gold – A homage to vintage fashion, this is a classic piece our mother’s will adore!
6. Iman Sandals – I love pearl-buckle embellishments on shoes, like this one here (I have one myself!). A versatile piece for afternoon teas and work meetings alike.